Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Books I read in February

Here are the westerns I read this month. I've included links to those that I've already reviewed and comments to those I haven't.

The Enforcer (A Bannerman the Enforcer Western Book 1) – Kirk Hamilton
Comment: My first time reading a Bannerman book and I enjoyed it.

A Gun is Waiting (A Clay Nash western) – Brett Waring
Comment: I'm working my way through the Clay Nash books and finding them all equally enjoyable.

Long Ride To Serenity – Harry Jay Thorn
Comment: Unfinished - it just wasn't for me.



See you for another update at the end of March.

2 comments:

  1. I read Valley of Thunder because of your review and agree that it is a really good book.

    I also read the first Bannerman book last month and enjoyed it. I have got some Clay Nash books waiting their turn on the Kobo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know my recommendation went down well and you enjoyed the book. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Nash books as well.

    ReplyDelete