Saturday, 29 July 2017

Books I read April to July

I've been very lazy in keeping my 'books read' posts up to date but having now well and truly come out of a reading and writing slump, I feel it's time to share with you some of the treasures I've discovered over the past few months. As always, I have included a link to any reviews I've written. Overall, my standout favourites have been the Sundance books, which are packed full of action and have proved a real eye opener. Having said that, I don't think I've read anything that I didn't enjoy.

April
Lightning Strike – Brent Towns


June
A Gun For Shelby (a Drifter Bk 1) – Jake Henry
The Red Hills (A Crow Western 1) – James W Marvin
Sundance: Overkill (Bk1) – John Benteen

July
Hart The Regulator: Cherokee Outlet – John B Harvey
Sundance: Dead Man’s Canyon (Bk2) – John Benteen
Nomads From Texas (Larry & Stretch Western Book 3) – Marshall Grover

Hangman’s Noose (An O’Brien Western Book 4) – Ben Bridges
Long Ride To Yuma (A Clay Nash Western Book 3) - Brett Waring

No comments:

Post a Comment